Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Poor Jon. Not the best b-day he's ever had:
1. Went to the doctor only to be severely fussed at for his cholesterol and blood pressure.
2. Had a very sick wife for 4 days=single parenting + waiting on someone who felt too rotten to move
3. Took Jackson and his best buddy hunting with his buddy only to get in a snow ball battle, at the end of one hour drive home discovered he'd lost his brand new I-phone, drove one hour back with all 4 kids (remember the sick wife) to discover his phone in the creek with a cracked screen.
4. Left a sick wife in bed to teach Sunday School on his birthday morn.
5. Got to go grocery shopping where he decided to purchase: ginger ale, vinegar pickles, crackers, soup and 2 different types of medicice- apparently ready for sick wife to be better :)
6. Went out to eat at Olive Garden (the highlight) only to realize we were locked out of our house.
7. Spent the afternoon with boys who kept getting naked.
8. Spent the day watching the last Hannah Montana episode and the marathon leading up to it rather than the NFL playoffs.
9. Did I mention he got peed on?
Happy birthday baby, IOU a do-over next weekend!!!!!!
Friday, January 14, 2011
Wesley really likes to use verbs. Tonight as we were hanging around the house he said, “Bye Mom, I need to got to go fishing.” (Usually he needs to got to go peepee!)
Then he spent the next several minutes reeling in this big shark and showing me what he caught. Which of course made me think, “Wow he is so Jon’s son.” I wish I had a nickel for every time Jon told me he need to got to go fishing!Meanwhile, here’s what Will was doing: