Tuesday, January 20, 2009
At the risk of ruining their superhero status the Insomniac Duo are asking for you, the readers, advice. How can they have a restful night and kick the awful insomnia? All suggestions for Mom or Boy are welcome!
Please stay tuned until their next adventure where Insomnia Mom makes them their own costumes- hers will have a face with big wide awake eyes on it and Insomnia Boy's will have a flopping fish on it because that's what he acts like when you're trying to lay down and sleep at 1a.m.!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Maybe next year you could get Big Brother some pajamas so he won't ruin Mommy's pictures being half clothed?
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Friday, January 2, 2009
I really didn't sleep well last night. Come to think of it, I better head to bed now before we have a repeat.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Me: 1. Be way more organized especially with homeschooling.
2. Live a healthier lifestyle including actually cooking and even (gasp) exercising??!! Gee, I wonder which resolution I'll break first?
3. Get caught up on getting my digital pictures at least developed, though I've accepted I won't scrapbook them until 2050.
4. Spend time actively playing with my kids instead of doing chores while they play around me.
5. Be a better wife to my awesome husband (He'd be happy if I will at least not be incapacitated for a month this year!).
1. Eat healthier and lose weight.
2. Have more than a 10 foot open space in my garage.
3. Get a 10 pound bass, 10 inch turkey beard, and a 10 point deer.
4. 10 points off my cholesterol.
5. Get my hand gun permit.
1. Eat candy.
2. Eat candy.
3. Learn about art.
4. Make some pretty pictures.
5. Clean dishes.
1. Play laser tag.
2. Hunt huge animals.
3. Learn about animals.
4. Swim with dolphins.
5. Never go to school again.
1. Give up the bottle (Mommy so picked this one for us. She even packed up all our bottles to give to our baby cousin Sam. We are not happy about this particular resolution!).
2. Try playing together. After not really interacting (at least not nicely) since birth, we have finally basically resolved our issues from kicking and mooning each other for 9 months in the womb and are going to try interacting. Mommy was so excited when we actually played together today. We got at one end of the room, and Wesley would yell "go!" and we would both race to the other end. That was a breakthrough moment for us.
3. To continue taking long naps so Mommy can teach Jackson and Ashton (again, we were not at liberty not knowing how to type to pick our own resolutions!).
4. To try our hardest and learn lots in "Tot School".
5. To be advanced in every area except hitting the "terrible twos".