Monday, January 19, 2009

My Daughter the Fashion Designer...

Ashton mentioned to our family seamstress, Aunt Donnie, that she wanted a dress in gold that was off one shoulder and had a matching headband. Of course, Donnie had to make it for her. She searched down the perfect gold fabric and worked out the details of how to make the diva's design hold up strapless! She didn't tell Ashton she was making it and showed up to surprise her. I'm not sure if by looking at this picture you can tell which of these two was the most excited?
I couldn't either!
Still can't tell, but I think at this moment with this hug Ashton could have asked for 10 more dresses!
Every fashion designer must have a run way show. Of course, my diva does her own modeling.
Donnie did add her own touch with the fancy shawl. I guess they make quite the team.
Posted by PicasaMy only problem now is to make sure future designs get run by me so they don't get too riske!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Ohhh...she's my kind of gal! I am all about making a fashion statement at any age...of course as long as it is appropriate... mom:)