Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey Aunt J-Rae...

Thanks so much for the great fireman pajamas. Don't we make them look good? Mommy loves us in them so much she set up this photo shoot. So, you made her very happy with more pictures, and we like to look like firemen like Uncle David.
Maybe next year you could get Big Brother some pajamas so he won't ruin Mommy's pictures being half clothed?
I finally got rid of my brother so I could have the spotlight all to myself!
Poor Daddy. he didn't get cool fireman pajamas yet mommy still made him have his picture made.
I am telling her to stop taking my picture, "Now" which is my favorite word.
Why does she always tickle me when that black camera thing points my way?

Help Aunt J-Rae! Can we come spend the night? We can babyproof the house for Baby Sam!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Dodd Squad said...

Oh...they are so cute in them! We will stay on the look-out for fireman jammies for the other boys, especially for the big footy ones like Jon loves!!

Kyla said...

Those boys are tooo cute!!!! They are growing TOO FAST!!!!!