Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dodd Resolutions...

Although I am not sure if I believe in resolutions since we never seem to keep them (I believe last year I resolved to not be hospitilized, and we all know how well that worked out :(, I still think it is good to at least put some goals down.
So, here are the Dodd family resolutions for 2009:

Me: 1. Be way more organized especially with homeschooling.
2. Live a healthier lifestyle including actually cooking and even (gasp) exercising??!! Gee, I wonder which resolution I'll break first?
3. Get caught up on getting my digital pictures at least developed, though I've accepted I won't scrapbook them until 2050.
4. Spend time actively playing with my kids instead of doing chores while they play around me.
5. Be a better wife to my awesome husband (He'd be happy if I will at least not be incapacitated for a month this year!).

Jon:
1. Eat healthier and lose weight.

2. Have more than a 10 foot open space in my garage.

3. Get a 10 pound bass, 10 inch turkey beard, and a 10 point deer.

4. 10 points off my cholesterol.

5. Get my hand gun permit.

Ashton:

1. Eat candy.

2. Eat candy.

3. Learn about art.

4. Make some pretty pictures.

5. Clean dishes.

Jackson:

1. Play laser tag.

2. Hunt huge animals.

3. Learn about animals.

4. Swim with dolphins.

5. Never go to school again.

Will and Wesley:
1. Give up the bottle (Mommy so picked this one for us. She even packed up all our bottles to give to our baby cousin Sam. We are not happy about this particular resolution!).
2. Try playing together. After not really interacting (at least not nicely) since birth, we have finally basically resolved our issues from kicking and mooning each other for 9 months in the womb and are going to try interacting. Mommy was so excited when we actually played together today. We got at one end of the room, and Wesley would yell "go!" and we would both race to the other end. That was a breakthrough moment for us.
3. To continue taking long naps so Mommy can teach Jackson and Ashton (again, we were not at liberty not knowing how to type to pick our own resolutions!).
4. To try our hardest and learn lots in "Tot School".
5. To be advanced in every area except hitting the "terrible twos".
Posted by Picasa
There you have it. Goals we will try our hardest to not break, at least through January???

No comments: