Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spiderman Saves the Day...

There are 4 types of kids when it comes to putting on costumes, and I happen to have 1 of each:


1. The kid who just puts it on to get a laugh and act goofy (that would be Jackson- and Jon too)

2. The kid who does it to look beautiful and pose for pictures (obviously, that would be Ashton)

3. The kid who will barely put the costume on and never leaves it on long enough for a picture to be taken (much to my disappointment that is Will)

4. The kid who doesn't just put the costume on but becomes the character:

My Wesley gets full into character. He's obviously a method actor, except he doesn't admit that he's acting! It's very handy to have a superhero for a son. When your other child gets stuck and can't peddle up the driveway Spider Man runs to save the day!
Look at that face of concentration!!!
He also rescues pets as well:
Best of all, he makes us all smile with his constant imagination and the seriousness with which he takes on saving the world. While I've never considered myself a big Spidey fan, I'm the president of this one's fan club!

No comments: