Sunday, November 4, 2007

Why I Shouldn't Brag...

Any time I see a mom of twins, they always tell me, "Hang in there. It will get better." Cocky me, I'm always like oh, it's not that bad! Honestly, having twins really hasn't been quite as hard as I thought it would be, and then there are nights like last night...
I didn't get home from the band cotest until midnight, but thought I was doing well since I got to fall back an hour. Then I couldn't get to sleep until 2:00. "Whizzing Wesley" woke up at 2:30 having wet his clothes. Then they whined and fussed off and on, which of course woke me up. Then I got up to feed Will at 4:30. As soon as I fell back asleep I was up feeding Wesley when Ashton woke up, and it was all down hill from there. Both babies continued to whine and fuss until Will ended up in the swing and Wesley in bed with me, but the worst part is Ashton proceeded to talk from 5 on. Jon and I finally decided her problem, she has no interior monologue! The worst part is we didn't make it to church. I HATE missing church, but was literally crying when Jon told me it was time to get up. He told me he'd go, but then he got a call from work and had to fix it. I'm sorry we missed but hope what those other moms said is true and it will get better! Last night was beyond miserable! I think it would have been better to just stay up rather than get woken up every time you had just fallen asleep! Any way, I've had breakfast and I'm hopefully going to take a nap! Here's to hoping they sleep through the night tonight and the Hallelujah Chorus is playing inmy head once again!

No comments: