Sunday, March 15, 2009

First Double Haircut...

Wesley had never had a haircut before because I am horrified at the thought of cutting off those beautiful curls! I'm also afraid they're just baby hair and won't come back. Jon says it looks like he has a mullet, but I totally disagree. We finally decided to at least get it trimmed on top.

Here he is saying, "Just trim a little around the ears."
This is the very patient barber collecting a curl for the plastic bag the crazy mommy brought to collect a sample of his first haircut.

Here he is saying, "Hey, that didn't hurt at all!" And yes this is post-haircut. I told you we weren't cutting much!


Then it was Will's turn. This boy REALLY needed a haircut. Remember what he looked like before:
Posted by Picasa
And the handsome after. He actually sat still and let his hair be cut which was night and day from his acrobats last time. We could not get over how different he looked. When we got home I walked into a room and for a split second wondered who this child was!

So, our first of many double haircuts.


Getting all these boys' hair cut is getting expensive. Can anyone teach me how to do it myself? Never mind, I'll just get on e*bay and order me a fl*wbee! (Does anyone remember those that hook to your vacuum and cut your hair?)

No comments: