Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...

Jon took advantage of the Publix parking lot flower shop and brought this bouquet home for Ashton "and me". I mean really did he think we'd want to share? Did he actually think she would share? Did he really think I'd buy that they were for me at all when he's bought her more flowers in 5 years than he's bought me in the 17 years we've been together? I'm just kidding. I really didn't mind. I love that he loves her so well and is teaching her to have really high standards for the boy she will meet one day!
If only she didn't enjoy showing them off so much :)
As we sat down for our Valentine's breakfast everyone had to go around the table to tell 3 things they loved about everybody. It was so funny because when it got to be time to tell the twins what we loved about them they both covered their faces like they were so embarassed! It was so cute!
Like on most non-hunting-season-Saturdays Jon and Ashton made pancakes. Of course, today they were heart shaped!
Then everyone piled on the couch for their gifts.
When they all opened their eyes to find swords in their hands the mayhem began, but hey I asked for it, thank you Target dollar bin!
It was also a Lifeway kind of day. Ashton got a princess devotional and Jackson got a baseball one. Will got a Veggie Tales CD and Welsey got a PraiseBaby one. Of course, in this picture Will is excited over his dollar bin place mat!
Posted by Picasa
I love Saturdays at home!

1 comment:

Granda said...

Wow! 17 years! I reckon we shoudl be glad y'all only have 4 wee ones huh? :)

I really enjoy reading your blog and having a glimpse into the Dodd/Mangrum offspring world.

One can only imagine the drame when they are all of driving age and you have to park four more cars! :)


Love ya, Granda