Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our New Pet...

Will has this awful raspy voice and cold right now. At Jackson's ballgame Monday apparently someone said, "He's getting a little hoarse." Well, these boys don't miss a thing.
Wesley and Will got so excited.
Wesley asked Will, "Will you gettin' a little horse?"
Will excitedly replied, "Yeah!!!"

Great, how do I get out of this one because, trust me, they won't forget!
Will was watching TV the other day and saw a commercial for a Mickey Mouse train. He's so cute now when he sees a toy he like on TV he says, "Mommy, dat fun!!!"
He told me we needed to go to the store to get him the train. When I told him we had to save some money first, he went and found the $2 bills my dad gave them for their birthday, held them in his hand and said, "I ready."
Santa, get ready to bring a Mickey Mouse train and a horse???

1 comment:

Granda said...

The "hoarse" story is funny. :)