Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bunco Babes...

I had the honor of hosting Bunco this month. Bunco night is usually the highlight of my month. I am always counting down until the 2nd Thursday of the month. I adore these women. You'd think that we just get together to play a game, but it has become so much more than that. They have become such a great support group. I always know that I can count on these 12 women. I can't believe that we have been together for over 6 years now! I was expecting Ashton when we played our first game. We all started out as Bethesda teachers or friends/sisters/and 1 mom of Bethesda teachers. Since then several of us have retired from teaching. We've been together for so long now some of us retired and have now gone back again!
I can honestly say the hardest laughs I have ever laughed was with these ladies. Their adult conversation helps this stay at home mommy. I try never to miss a month. I played on my daughter's due date. I even played when I was on bedrest- they brought the dice to me! And I hope to play when we are giggling about our grandkids' antics!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: