Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Mine" Girl...

We had the distinct pleasure of watching this beautiful girl and her fun brother while their parents went to a meeting.
Will and Wesley adored her. They even both learned to say, "Shea Shea". Wesley in particular followed her around and wanted to take care of her.
The next day I showed him this beautiful picture and said, "Who's that?" To which he promptly replied, "Mine!" and grabbed the camera. I guess when you have a twin brother you have to quickly and loudly claim the cute girl you see!
Of course, this all works out perfectly for me. I totally think there is something to arranged marriages. How cool would it be to know that your kids would marry someone from a Christian home that you even liked! I have actually picked out who I want each of my kids to marry. Shea just happens to be my pick for Wesley. The fact that her parents are not from Williamson County just shows how much I like them (I would only arrange marriages with families from here figuring that would lesson the risk of my kids moving away!).
Most importantly, can you imagine the beautiful curls my grandkids would have if Wesley and Shea were to marry :)
PS: Don't worry about Will. I have picked him out the perfect little beautiful princessa who is nice and petite like him and a little bit older in order to keep him in check and who's family are great Christian Williamson Countians!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

HA HA HA... you better ask her Daddy =)