Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nothing Beats a Happy Will...

Jon and I have this saying that nothing beats a happy Will. I have to say that Will has been our most challenging child to date. Wesley can be a bully, Ashton can be a whiner and Jackson has a mouth on him but Will is just a challenge. He can throw fits with the best of them. He is inconsolable if you don't meet his needs immediately. I honestly worry about the fact that he bangs his head when he's mad to the point of bruising it. He tends to be very prone to fit throwing especially in the mornings (if I do the unthinkable of not having his waffle ready when he awakes!). This may be due to the fact that Wesley wakes him up most mornings and maybe he doesn't get his sleep. He's like me and Jackson and requires a lot of sleep. However, at night he is the funniest most adorable child ever made. He's has fun, giggles and entertains us to no end- there's nothing better than a happy Will:
So, even though he's a challenge I adore this precious little boy. I love how he sleeps with his arms tucked under him and his little bottom in the air. I love how lately he tells everyone, "Bye, Merry Mismas!" (Merry Christmas). I love how whenever you ask him a question he says, "Nuh uhh". I love how when Wesley hurts him and I tell him to say sorry Will always says sorry to Wesley, even through his tears! I love how he will push his cars back and forth for hours. I love the feel of his sweet little body in my arms.
I love my Will even down to the little self-inflicted bump on his head- morning and night!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: