Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Have I Been Having So Much Fun Doing I Gave Up Sleep and Blogging???

My friend Amy found this amazing website where they will design and personalize shirts for you for FREE! All you have to do is print it off and iron it on. There are thousands of designs to choose from so I have spent hours and hours looking at all of them (and my blog has sat neglected). At about 1 a.m. Monday I finally finished them all and had to share them!

This is the one I made for everyone at Christmas (and the only one everyone knows about!):

The next day at Animal Kingdom all the kids will be wearing Mickey heads with some favorite characters. I love that the twins have Chip and Dale-twins right?

One day we princesses are going to match (Ashton is going to love us matching- she is my daughter after all :)

Then there is the day Jon and Jackson will be rocking some Star Wars shirts. Jackson's has different Star Wars characters behind each letter in his name. How funny is Darth saying "Who's your Daddy?" I'll be sure to post Jon sporting it!

Then Pop the car addict has this surprise waiting on him, hee hee:

These are Ashton's wardrobe line up:
I think this one is my favorite:

I got her some red polka dot hair bows that are going to make this outfit- it's the little things that make me happy obviously!
These are Will's choices. The twins are absolutely obsessed with Nemo and Cars so I can't wait to see their reaction to these:

And here's Wesley's:
I tried very hard to get Jackson some big boy shirts so I give you Pirates and Star Wars- perfect, huh?
I also printed labels with their names, the day of the week and different characters on each. I packed each days' outfit in a baggie so mornings will run a little smoother. I am so excited for them to wake up each morning and see what shirt I made for them. I love surprises!!! I wish I could've made them for each day but Jon said, "You are already making more shirts than we ordered for our entire baseball team last year. It's time to stop." Isn't he a party pooper?

I have had so much fun preparing for this trip! Now due to the inclement weather we are leaving Thursday at 5 pm instead of Friday at 4am! Guess I better get finished packing all my surprises!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute... ya'll have fun! You will have to show me how to use that site. I am not sure I get it.

BlessingsAbundant said...

I hope you are having a great time!