Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You Know You're in the Terrible Twos with Two If..." #30

you have a favorite, at least tonight Jon does. His favorite is Will. What did Will do to deserve his father's devotion? Nothing. It's more about what Wesley did. You see their brave Daddy decided to take all 3 boys catfishing tonight while I worked at church. When I went to get them out of the car Wesley wanted to tell me all about it. Our conversation went something like this:
W: Mommy I go fishin'.
Me: You did? Did you catch anything?
W: Yeah, I catch big fish in the mouth.
Me: What did Daddy catch?
W: Daddy catch a baby fish.
Me: Daddy caught a baby? What did you catch?
W: I caught a whale!
Jon's face at that moment- priceless! Apparently Wesley is a born fisherman as he's already telling tales about how big his fish are! Jon swears the word whale was never mentioned so that comment was all Wesley. I love that kid.