Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You Know You're in the Terrible Twos with Two If..." #26

your summer has revolved around this:


As in everything, it is times two which somehow makes it 4 times as hard. I know the math doesn't add up- but trust me!

Wesley was very reluctant and would go find his own diapers and pants and beg me to put them on him :)


Of course, a good book always helps!
We've been at this way longer that I want to admit. After the first few days where I was literally in the bathroom with one or the other all day, I caved and bought the portable potty I used to be against. Now they potty in the living room- good times! Of course, you know they have to do everything opposite so 1 always does number 1 in the potty while the other prefers off the front porch or on the floor :( yet he's completely potty trained for the other number while his peeing brother waits for his naptime diaper, sigh.............
I keep repeating the "It will happen. No one goes to kindergarten in diapers." Then I remember I homeschool so no one would even know if they did go to kindergarten in diapers- talk about removing a time frame!

No comments: