Monday, November 1, 2010

My Famous Daughter...

I have a very talented friend, Amy, who has taken beautiful pictures of my kiddos. She has an equally talented mother who is an amazing painter. She decided to turn this picture of Ashton into a painting: She called to ask me if she could use it in her art show. I agreed only if we could come see it. Ashton was excited. It was such a cool experience!
Isn't it beautiful? No, I don't own it, but I may have to something about that eventually. At least I know where to find the artist...

3 comments:

The Dodd Squad said...

Beautiful! If I had the money, I would buy it for you! You must have that...how special!

Sonja said...

WOW!! That's awesome! You've got to get your hands on that somehow. What a shame not to have it in her bedroom!!!

Kyla said...

GORGEOUS! (wanted to leave a funny comment about glad Ashton wasn't showing her hinney like Amy did in her portrait, but this is your baby, so I refrained!...or did I?)