Saturday, September 8, 2007

Apology to those in the Spring Hill Zip Code...

and the light sleepers in the Thompson's Station for Will's screaming fit after midnight! You see when one ignores his mommy telling him to eat more than one ounce at 8, then wakes up starving, then dirties a diaper, then pees in his own face just when mommy finishes changing him, one just screams louder and louder. I'm sure several of you were awakened, though his own daddy didn't even stir from his slumber!

Wesley, on the other hand, has done nothing but eat. If you haven't seen him in a while, I swear he added an extra chin and doubled his cheek circumference overnight! He is really starting to look like the bigger baby. I can't wait to see how much he has gained!

Jackson has started fall ball. He moved up to the more serious league with the pitching machine and outs, but is doing a good job. Today he had the biggest fan club ever as his brothers went to their first of MANY, MANY ballgames today. They were really good and had a great time, I'm sure. And, more amazingly, I survived (of course, I had help from Donnie, Nana and Pop).

Ashton has a new game she likes to play, triplets. She gets in the pack-n-play and pretends she is my girl baby Hannah or Miley (from Hannah Montana, of course!).

I know lots of you have felt really sorry for me and my lack of sleep, but things have actually improved some since then. Between feedings they've been sleeping upstairs in their cradle, so I actually get to sleep what sleep I get in my bed and not on the couch. Plus, God bless Ashley J. who let us borrow a portable swing which I can move upstairs when one's fussy and let them swing right beside my bed.

The boys are on the go, big time! Thursday morning they went to ballet with sister, birthday party that night, playgroup Friday morning, cook out that night and baseball game early Sat.! They are adjusting well to our busy life, which is good bc/ with 4 I don't think it's going to get any calmer. And I know you're all wondering how I did it alone: 1 gets worn on my body in a sling and the other I carry in his carrier! It's actually not that bad, but I'm not sure how it will work when they are heavier. I guess I'll just be buff mommy!

No comments: