Wednesday, September 5, 2007

EYE M SEW TIRD...

EYE CNT EVIN TIPE! Life with 2 newborns has gotten much harder this week. Before I still was getting every 2 hours, but I'd feed 1 then the other and put them right back to bed. Now they have decided to stay awake and be fussy at night, but never at the same time. They are so great at taking turns, which is usually good but now just means someone's always needy! Will especially seems to have gotten his days and nights mixed up. I'm trying so hard to let Jon sleep at night, but I am literally getting maybe 30 minutes of sleep! I made it to 4:30 the other night unitl I had to go wake him up. I have never been so tired. I stumbled up the stairs like a drunken person. Today I couldn't remember Wesley's name, and I tried to drink from a bottle! Scary, huh? Thankfully my mom watched the kids and let me take a 2 hour nap which is the only reason I am able to type this now!

Ashton started Mother's Day Out today. She took a nap there! I'd give good money for her to take a nap here! She said she loves Ann-Marie so I assume it was a good day! Jackson had his first big boy baseball game last night with the pitching machine, outs and strikes. Jon was a little nervous being the head coach of a more competitive league, but he and Brent did an incredible job, as usual.

OK, all 5 of my babies are asleep so I should probably try to get a catnap!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

It really hurts my feelings for you that you are not getting sleep. What a miserable feeling to WANT to, but you just CANT. I was going to suggest a night for "girls night" but maybe you just need a "girl's night naptime"!