Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Crazy Life

I would give anything if I could have a video of me at 5:00 p.m. last night. I would post it here so all could see my crazy life (that I really love!). I was sitting on the couch trying to check my e-mail. I had my 2 boys laying next to me on the couch facing each other. One would cry a little, and I would put a pacie in his mouth. He would fall asleepand drop the pacie, and a few seconds later the other brother would start crying. I could only find one pacie at the time (plus I have decided that they are just going to have to share germs bc/ there is no way I can keep who's who's pacie straight!). They went back and forth like that about 5 times, one fell asleep and as if on cue the other awoke! It was so funny and so representative of my life with my double blessings!

While I was typing the door rang, and it was the FedEx fairy with 12 cans of formula! How great is that? They give free stuff to twins. My doctor said sometimes it's a 1 time delivery, and sometimes it keeps coming for a month- here's to wishing the FedEx fairy remembers my address!!

OK, all of you keep telling me, "I've been thinking about you but didn't want to call bc/ I was afraid you'd be sleeping." Seriously? Two babies here, not to mention a non-napping 4 year old. If you want to call, please call. If I'm sleeping I either won't answer or will be able to talk to you and return to sleep within 30 seconds! Besides, I'm going a little stir crazy here. This is after all the same room I've been confined to since May! I'm ready to go places but am terrified to take the twins in public bc/ they are so little and still too young, but also bc/ they seem to attract a lot of attention which is the last thing you want little ones to do. At least I can go visit people (hinting for invites here-haha!). We got to go to MawMaw's and Gram's for the first time Sunday, and I can't believe I forgot my camera. I guess I'm off my game! Then last night I took them, and we went to Jen's for Bible study. Though it takes me a while to get ready (although I am able to carry 2 out and put them in car seats at the same time now), it has been nice getting out!

Hope to hear from all of you soon!

No comments: