Monday, August 20, 2007

Pee Pee SOS

So, I've had a boy before, and I know that diapers leak. However, I am changing clothes on the boys EVERY hour or 2, literally! Every other time they pee it gets on their gown, bed, couch, blanket, me, Jon, etc... I have tried Pampers preemie and newborn and Huggies. Am I forgetting some trick to prevent this? They can only wear preemie clothes and newborn gowns, so they are in limited number. I'm washing clothes once or twice a day!

I got tickled at my life last night as I was washing, making formula and filling 14 bottles! It reminded me of scenes from those shows where they have 6 kids, and now I have a piece of that! Jon and I decided this weekend as we changed dirty outfit after outfit and lay one sleeping babe down to have the other wake up, that you can either laugh (sometimes hysterically) or cry! We're trying our hardest to laugh! Hope you can laugh with us and not at us, too much anyway!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Are you making sure that fire hose is pointing down??? And are you making sure that you pull them so tight that there is no room on the sides?

My guess is just that they are still so tiny it is leaking out of the leg holes.

Shawn said...

I had to finally start buying the expensive Huggies Supreme to eliminate the boy leakage with Ethan. I'm assuming that you're remembering to point "it/them" down??

Anonymous said...

You know those Dodd boys... they just go pee any where!! Will and Wesley are just starting there tricks early. Kelsey is wanting to invite the babies over to play soon.... Keep dry!
Jennifer

Sonja said...

Never actually used one, but I have recently seen a "pee-pee tee-pee". Maybe you should check them out. They sound a little frivilous so I'm sure they are probably 30 bucks a pop at some pampered, froofie baby store. Just a suggestion but not one that I am actually whole-heartedly promoting.....