Friday, August 17, 2007

Feeling 16 Again

I sound conceited first feeling skinny and now 16 again? That is because tonight I drove for the first time since the middle of May. I felt so free and excited! I was nervous for some reason, and it took me 5 minutes to back out of my driveway!

Even better, I was on my way to scrapbooking! My sweet husband watched all 4 kids and let me go scrapbooking! How great is he? I had a great time at my 1st crop since April!

I know all of you want to know what life with twins is like. I wish I had a webcam on right now so you could see. It is 12:30 at night, and I have 2 little papooses laying beside me. My boys are swaddled and each laying next to a leg as I type on my lap. They are both half asleep but peek out every once in a while, just enough that I can't lay them down and go to sleep myself!

To describe what life is like- IT IS ALWAYS SOMETHING!!!! They couldn't be more different, and they are both needing different things at the same time. For example, Will is now awake because he had a dirty diaper and Wesley is awake bc/ he's a little spoiled. My poor Wesley has an eye infection that keeps drying where he can't open it which I think is upsetting him.

Will is not a morning person. He is fussy and wants to be held in the mornings while Wesley sleeps. Then Wesley is alert and needy in the afternoon while Will snoozes! At least they are getting one-on-one time with Mommy! I suspect they worked the schedule out!

I guess I should sign off as it is 1 a.m. and they are both asleep. This might not happen again tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Scrapbooking already!!! Wow! Your boys are too cute.
Jennifer Moore