Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Another New Plan...

Well, God answered prayer and Baby B turned!!!!!! They are both head down. It's so funny that I was finally making peace with the whole c-section and now I'm back to delivering "traditionally." I go in at 6:00 a.m. to be induced in the morning. I was hoping not to have to be induced, but it is a lot better than giving him a chance to turn again! I told them I'm going to sleep standing up so maybe gravity would keep them in position! Do you think that will work?

So, I'm VERY happy that all my prayers have been answered- 38 weeks and heaad down, God is so good!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you all that I'd have the babies around 9 tomorrow, and I'm sure that won't change- ha!ha! We'll start the phone tree and let all of you know as soon as possible. Now I'm REALLY wondering how big they are!

Excited Mommy with VERY well-behaved babies:)

2 comments:

Sonja said...

WAAAHOOO! Congrats to baby B for not entering the world with one foot already in time-out! We will be praying for you tomorrow and Can't wait to hear the good news of their arrival!!

Shawn said...

Can't wait to hear the news!! Why do I have a feeling you're not sleeping right now? (it's 11:43pm) Well, try to get some rest. Obey your mommy, boys!