Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What JON"S Son Did

At 4:00 a.m. Little Jon (literally since his name will be "Jon Wesley" aka Baby B) decided to flip around. He's now in the breech position. He has been head down almost my entire pregnancy and now that it's go time he flips! Now I have to go see Dr. Woodall Monday to schedule my c-section. I'm so upset bc/ I don't want a c-section! Now I'm praying he will flip again. I keep trying to push down on him!

She measured me today just for curiosity's sake. I measured at 46, so I am like being 46 weeks pregnant! Lucky me!

I guess one way or the other, they'll be here soon. I don't know if my kids will recognize me since we were watching video from last August and Jackson said, "Who's that?" I told him it was me, and he said, "You don't even look pregnant." Have I so scarred my children that they don't remember a mommy who could get off the couch, play with them or bend over? Probably not since they both call me "Big Mama" and love to do impersonations of me yelling for Daddy to bring me water or put the kids to bed! Of course, now with a c-section, I'll be 6 more weeks before I can be fun mommy again :(

2 comments:

Shawn said...

You'll do great. You'll be amazed at how quickly you are up and around after a section. The key is to get moving and take walks down the hallway at the hospital. At least you won't have to go through all of the hard work of birthing one "normally" and then also have to recover from a c-section. Seriously, I recover much quicker from a section than some of my friends do from the "other" method. YOU CAN DO IT!!! GOOO TONYA!

On a side note....Jon Wesley, obey your momma. She's been good to you for 9 months. Now get turnin.

Heather

Ashley said...

Are you kiddin me? It is time to have a talk with that baby B.

I have heard that lying inverted ( suggested using an ironing board from the courch to the floor to lie inverted) confuses them and causes them to flip back around. Hey but wait and try that when Jon and perhaps someone else is home to help, laugh and take photos!