Monday, July 30, 2007

Good for Nothing Moon...

I am very let down by the full moon! I woke up at 4:30 Sunday morning with horrible pain in my back. It then turned into contractions that started in my back and spread around to the front (I have a lot of sympathy for those of you who endured back labor- yikes!). They were between 6 and 10 minutes apart. We got up, and started getting ready to go. That means Jon loaded the dishwasher, and I charged the batteries to my cameras (priorities!). About 8:30 I laid down for a minute and fell asleep and woke up with nothing! I was mad bc/ it was just enough to make us miss church! Despite walking a lot, the contractions never started back up.

Oh well, I'm really trying not to be impatient and to trust in God's timing, but it's hard. I felt really bad physically this weekend, but feel better today. Of course, I should since I did nothing but sleep all day, literally! I didn't even go to get a pedicure bc/ sleeping was so great. I think it would be great to go into labor tonight since I'm well rested!

I am just excited to see my boys. I have so many questions. Mostly, I wonder if they'll look alike. What will Jackson and Ashton think? Will their hair be dark and curly? Will I get to hold them immediately? Will they be comforted by being together or enjoy their space? Will Jon speak that day? It took hours after Ashton was a girl, how long will the reality of twins take to recover from????

Hope to blog the answerrs to all these questions soon!

No comments: