Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What a Man?

I think that I have been talking a little too much about myself lately. Behind every great woman is a better man and boy do I have a good one. I know that I have been giving him a hard time about our date night the other night, and making fun of my enormous size, but he only means it in love. Lately he has really transformed into something I never thought he could. Not only is he a georgous specimen to admire with his hunky physique and his Brad Pitt good looks, but he now can wash clothes and clean. I may just stay on bed rest and let him take care of the rest. I could be like a queen on my blue couch with my hunky servant fetching swiss cake rolls on demand. Seriously, maybe he's still not a Brad Pitt, but he's definitely a Goerge Clooney or Harrison Ford.
Oh yeah, did I mention that he is smart. Stay tuned, tomorrow I want to tell the world how smart my sweet Jon is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always known what a great man Jon is. What took you so long? How many other men would make sure they have a song and dance routine for their mother- in- law almost every Christmas?

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh so hard...I cried.