Thursday, July 19, 2007

Doctor Update

I had a great ultrasound and doctor's visit today. Baby A's heart was great as was the fluid. I got checked for the first time and was 2-3cm and 50% effaced. She said they don't usually let twins go over 38 weeks, so I could have babies in 2 and a half weeks, worst case. Of course, I can't wrap my head around the fact still that I could have babies in days as well! I'm not exactly a big fan of inductions though unless I'm A LOT more miserable that I am now or if it's medically necessary.

The one good thinig about twins and probably coming early was that I thought at least I'd be giving birth to little babies. Now, I think instead I'll be giving birth to TWO full-sized babies as I think they've grown a lot this last week and still going! I had always heard that their movements would slow down by now because they'd be out of room, but the opposite has happened. They move and it is amazing. My entire stomach gets distorted and shakes like an earthquake. Last night you could see the outline and feel the entire foot of Baby A. It is so amazing, and I'm starting to realize how much I'll miss this amazing part!

I believe yesterday my blog highjacker promised that I would talk about how smart my "sweet" husband is. So, here goes: 1. He's smart enough not to complain that I haven't really done any housework since I've been off bedrest because I've been too busy going places! 2. He's smart enough not to even ask what's for dinner.
3. He's smart enough not to highjack my blog again, so far!

No comments: