Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Prediction Update

So far, there are only 4 people left in the running for predicting the babies' birth day. All you people thought Ashton's party would send me over the edge, and I didn't have a single contraction. Of course, Jon and I toyed with the idea of pretending my water broke during the party just to see everyone spring into action! That would have been fun, but we wanted you all to still be talking to us when the babies really did come!

The finalists left are: Sonja with today (Happy Anniversary!), Angie the 28th, Jennifer the 29th and me the 31st.

I'd be happy with any of those, especially Sonja's bc/ I'm ready to meet my boys!!!

As most of you know, I've been praying daily since we found out it was twins for God to let me go 38 weeks. I have no doubt that He is going to honor those prayers although I find myself trying to backtrack and tell Him I'm good when He is! Last week I had this incredible drive to get to go some places and have fun with my kids and make it through Ashton's party. Now that drive is gone and I want to be able to roll over in less that 2 minutes, see my feet, bend down to pick something up and most of all- see if my boys look alike or not!

Feel free to make new predictions or make one if you haven't- remember the great prize, diapers galore :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL, of all things, your royal blogness, don't forget that The Great GrandBobby predicted the week of 7-22 to 7-27. Full Moon is the 29th, if they ain't here by then, I will be over that night around midnight with the fresh batch of stumpwater, that will draw their attention.

Anonymous said...

Well....remember I had a second date in mind....so I say I am still in the running, unless they induce you before then? Is August 1st out of the question....that is such a lovely date!

Anonymous said...

Well, your Royal Blogness, GrandBobby picked the week of July twentythird thru July twentyseventh. The full moon is on the twentyninth, if they are not here by then, we will use the old stumpwater and broomstraw method, works everytime.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll update my prediction. I now say August 6th. Baby A 7lb 5oz. and Baby B 7lb 2oz.

Do you feel like you're carrying 14 pounds worth of baby??

Can't wait to meet you, boys!
Heather H.

Ashley said...

Can I say.... Abra... cadabra...poof.... NOW.

(Contracting yet?)

HA HA HA

Anonymous said...

I am going for August 4th. Why? No idea. Maybe for 4 kids?? I know that you want to go now, so you won't, so I give you another week. I say they will weigh in at 5lbs 10 oz and 5 lbs 15 oz!

Anonymous said...

Ok...I say the 29th. Full Moon and it's perfect...the weekend before we move! Hang in there...can't wait to meet the baby boys!!