Tuesday, July 10, 2007

5 Is My Lucky Number

We had what is probably our last big ultrasound today. Now we're getting closer to seeing them in person instead of on the screen! Everything went really well. The kids were well behaved for their measurements. The fluid was great. My cervix was at an all-time low of 7, but at this point no one cares. In fact, they aren't even going to measure it any more. Although, I wish they would because I'm interested to know if gets smaller after I'm off bedrest or if it even matters! Maybe it would be best if I don't know if bedrest was in vain! No, I know deep down that it was worth it as I am now at the stage I could have 2 healthy babies which is worth any price, even blue couch jail! Both babies were practice breathing the entire time which is a wonderful sign! Baby A's heartbeat didn't skip a single beat-yeah!

Five's my lucky number because my babies are now about 5 pounds. This is a major number bc/ that is the weight they typically want babies to be to get to go home! Baby A is still the big brother at 5lbs 1 oz and Baby B 4lbs 15 ozs (I'm rounding him up based on the huge milkshake I just ate!). Another great 5 is the 5 days until I'm off bedrest-yeah me!

I want to post pics so bad but can't from my laptop yet. Another thing to look forward to in 5 days!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

YEAH... I have been watching for a post to see how things are... 5 more wake ups!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to post about the FUN I had today in the toy closet.... AH, nothing better than turning a bit of chaos into pure organization. Glad I could nest for you today, Amy