Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Where in the World is Tonya Dodd?

You just never know these days where I'll be, but I know where I'm not- the blue couch! Well, that's not true. After my day long trip to Babies R' Us, Olive Garden and Target (wow, Target- at long last we meet again!), I slept for 3 hours on the blue couch. Apparently, I was more tired than I realized. However, I did great while I was out. I felt good and no contractions!

Tomorrow, I go swimming again (thank you Jennifer, I love feeling weightless!). Thursday, I go to the doctor and anywhere else I can talk Pop into taking me!

Jon is so excited to have a "vertical" wife again! Yesterday, I went outside to be with him and the kids. I was walking around waiting for Jon to put my chair out feeling so guilty for walking. Then I realized, it was ok to walk! I was allowed! It has been so funny when people see me out. I said I feel like a celebrity bc/ of people's reactions when they see me out, but Jon says it's more like a Big Foot sighting, oh the support!

No comments: