Saturday, July 28, 2007

Come on Full Moon....

The full moon is tomorrow night and I have been sticking my belly to the sliding glass doors trying to absorb some moonshine! Gee, do I sound desperate? I just think these babies are huge and my body is sttarting to go on strike from the weight, starting with my right hip. I've tried to go walking to jump start labor like I did with Ashton, but I can hardly do it my hip hurts so bad!

Oh well, sorry to complain. Yesterday, I was feeling awful, but as usual my sweet talking husband knew just what to say (please read in a sarcastic tone!). I asked him to pray over me and the babies last night but first he said something that hurt my feelings. Then JUST because I cried hysterically for 10 minutes over the fact that he was looking at me funny, when he did pray he asked God to give me sanity! I told him that was an insulting request bc/ it implies I'd lost my sanity! In hindsight, (but don't tell Jon) I was crazy hormonal last night!.

Our family should be glad to know these are our last babies (for lots of reasons!) bc/ of our hospital curse. When I was in labor with Jackson, Donnie had a wreck in front of the hospital and was in the emergency room. When I was in labor with Ashton, my grandfather was there having surgery that day. Well, GranBobby has graciously volunteered to be our next victim by falling off a ladder and crushing the bones in his knee. He is having surgery Monday. Poor GranBobby can't play golf for a year, but he can sit there and hold babies! He won't even be able to get up and changge thier diapers! If it wasn't for the golf thing, I'd think he jumped!

Between the full moon Sunday night and Bobby's surgery, I'm betting on Monday! Wish me luck! If I'm not in labor you will find me at Natural Oasis consoling myself with a spa pedicure :)

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I was thinking about you too with the "whole moon" (as Mia called it). You have a great day at the spa!
Love,
Heather