Friday, September 28, 2007

More Atlanta Pics...

I'm finally getting a chance to use Jon's computer and download the rest of our trip pics and I wanted to share bc/ I'm LOVING sharing pics again!

I know I said it before, but we couldn't belive how good the twins were. In fact, I think they were easier there than here! We let them sleep in the stroller, and they did so well Jon said we should let them sleep in it at home.

These are my silly kids "helping" take the luggage down on checkout day.




The last thing we did was go to the aquarium. It was really great. It was so kid friendly with slides and lots of animals to pet. Jackson stayed at the petting areas as long as we'd let him, especially this one where he got to pet sting rays and this shark. Notice his 2 finger technique which is exactly how they told him to do it.



Every time we turned around Jackson was asking the people that worked there all kinds of questions about the animals, ex:"How big do they get? How much do they weigh? Where do you get them?". He was in his element. He is still as into animals as he has ever been and still wants to be a vet.


This is "Little Jon" bragging/exagerating about how big the fish was she saw!


Jackson had just finished interviewing the worker about the sea lions when I had him sit down in front of their tank. I was so lucky to get this great picture that looks like the sea lion is posing with him.

After this picture came out so great, we decided to get the twins out of the stroller and take a family pic with the sea lions. There was no shortage of people to take our picture as again the twins drew more attention than the actual fish people were there to see!

Our trip was wonderful. It was great to know we could manage 4 kids with just the 2 of us-ha!ha! Of course, everything will change when these 2 are mobile- YIKES! "I can't think of that today. I'll just die if I do. I'll think about that tomorrow." That was my Scarlett O'Hara impersonation. It works better if you read it with a Southern accent! I asked Jon how I should end this post, and he recommended talking about my incredible husband, blah, blah, blah, but I think ending a post about a trip to Atlanta with a quote from Scarlet O'Hara is perfect! See you tomorrow, "Because tomorrow is another day!" OK, now I'm getting carried away, sleep deprivation strikes again :)

No comments: