Friday, September 28, 2007

Look where I am...

I just got the laptop back from Donnie after a few weeks and am in the familiar position of sitting on the couch reading everyone's blogs. This is how I maintained my sanity and passed thousands of hours of bedrest. Yet, I just realized the HUGE difference. I just looked beside me and was dumbfounded by the fact that there are 2 precious babies laying beside me. For months I lay there waiting for them, and now they are here and perfectly healthy, praise God! Let me tell you a surprising fact about twins, you never get over the amazement of the fact that there are 2 of them! I am struck again and again by the surrealness of it all. Granted, it's a little harder to use the computer than it was when I was on bedrest. Sure, I'm vertical, but I only have 1 pacie at arm's reach so every few seconds I switch it from 1 twin's mouth to the other. Yes, the old adage is true, "The squeaky twin gets the pac." Wow, that was really bad. I'm going to play the sleep deprivation excuse card, again! Any way, so glad to be here in the vertical world, fussy babies and all!

No comments: