Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me..

What did I get for my birthday?

1. a green IPOD Nano from Jon and Donnie (it was to be pink but green is MY color)
2. a promise of overnight babysitting from my mom
3. a necklace from Ashton which she even wrapped on her own
4. flowers from Jon delivered to school
5. aggravating from Jackson
6. homemade cards from my class
7. a "Chicken Dance" singing card, a "to be spent on me" check, and date night babysitting from in-laws
8. a cold Coke and much needed M&M's from sweet Kyla
9. homemade cupcakes from my team members
10. from the county my first real check in 5 years
11. homegrown watermellon from my dad
12. cards and phone calls (which I missed since I spent my birthday night at a ballgame) from both Grandmothers and my sister
13. the cutest peek-a-boo game ever with Will
14. and for the grand finale: Wesley walked, stood up on his own and walked about 7-8 steps!

Yeah me!

5 comments:

Alicia (dna) said...

Happy Birthday!
I hope you have an incredible birthday week!

Betty said...

Well...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you had the best birthday ever!!!

Sonja said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sure you were disappointed that noone took you to Chuckie Cheese. Maybe next year.

Ashley said...

Hey... friends called too... maybe a day early, but better than a day late!

Kyla said...

okay, blog mentor, you reallyneed to show me some pics!!!! OH! I just remembered I need to see if I can download those from my camera!!!