Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Sad, Sad Day...

I am really missing the ability and time to blog. What little time I have these days as a busy working mom I spend surfing the internet and reading blogs but miss writing in mine.

Tonight I sit here so sad, yes my friends I am tear-filled because... my laptop died! How many cute pics do I have to share but am relegated to borrowing my husband's work laptop, and it ain't the same.

OK, so really the tears are from watching an American hero concede that he has lost the election, but since I really can't let myself think about and worry about that, instead I'll focus on missing my little silver friend that couldn't take a 1 year old knocking it off the couch one more time. Though I will never forget my sweet silver friend who helped me keep my sanity through the long trial of bedrest. Then as I was the only one up at 3 a.m. with 2 babies it kept me company. When I couldn't figure out how to get out much with 4 children it allowed me to keep up with friends.

Anywho, I am choosing to step out on faith and looking at the bright side:
1. Maybe I can get a green or pink one next!
2. Our new leader would have probably redistributed the wealth of my laptop anyway :)

No comments: