Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Apple Doesn't Fall, Etc...

Ladies and gentlemen, meet the apple:

That would make Yours Truly the tree. I take full responsibility for this pose and look.
You see, as a child I did the folded-hands-next-to-face-head-tilted-sweet-voice-
pleeeeease A LOT! My grandfather Bill and Uncle Gary were real suckers for it. Seriously, growing up I had like 8 ponies, 5 cats and since they took me to all the local flea markets, 254 jelly bracelets!
Now, it's my daughter's turn and she's working it. Have you seen the child's wardrobe, Barbie collection, art supplies or 22 Webkinz?
If only I could still use it! For example, "Will you pleeeease babysit my 4 children overnight?" or "Will you pleeease wash, fold and put way this laundry?" If only...........
Posted by Picasa

No comments: