Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Incident...

Two toddlers in the same house and it was bound to happen: a bite! Wesley bit poor sweet Will! It was horrible!
This picture breaks my heart of him just looking at it!

This is me restraining the culprit in a forced time-out!

I was talking to my ballet peeps about how I should stop this, and they suggested putting tabasco sauce in Wesley's mouth if he did it again. It happened again the next day before I could get any tabasco sauce. I was standing in the kitchen trying to think what to do to stop this. I grabbed the first foul tasting thing I could find: liquid soap! Then I rubbed it in Wesley's mouth. (Please don't call the authorities on me!). He cried and cried, but it must have worked because we haven't had a bite since! And no, he didn't burp bubbles :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Betty said...

Ouch!!!

Big Nanny said...

I fully support the use of Tabasco or soap, I will not be calling any authorities. One time I recommended this to a random person at church and they looked at me like I was all kinds of crazy;)

Alicia (dna) said...

Soap, hot sauce, vinegar...it all works!

Don't call the authorities on me! :-)

Sonja said...

Poor Will in that first pic. He's thinking "What betrayal!!! I thought we were....brothers!" I've had to use tabasco in Grant's mouth for resons totally unrelated to biting. Cured them pretty quickly!

Anonymous said...

VINEGAR and TACO BELL MILD SAUCE (each kid reacts differently, and a little dab will do ya) The Taco Bell pack are easily kept in the glove box too .... you never know when your are going to need it :) ricky

jam'n bell said...

yup. i'm guilty, too. soap, vinegar, hot sauce.