Sunday, July 26, 2009

Every Mother's Dream...

Since Ashton stunned us by being born a girl, I have dreamed of taking her to the American Girl Cafe. Of course, I still want to take her to Chicago but we were pretty happy when one opened up so close in Atlanta. You can't just wear anything to the cafe of course, so I commissioned Aunt Donnie to make her new doll and her matching outfits and sweet Mrs. Jen made them matching bows. I have to tell you it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen!

Since we didn't buy Rebecca until the day before, I didn't realize she would have curls in her hair. Ashton was very upset that I didn't bring anything to curl her hair. Then we remembered that Nana was one door down and always hot rolls her hair. Nana to the rescue!

Now I have girl twins, lucky me!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: