Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Why You Shouldn't Leave Boys Alone at the Table at a Girl Cafe...

When Ashton asked me to take her to the restroom I should have known better than to leave the boys alone at the table with Rebecca (and wouldn't have had I known that they actually have holders for your dolls in the stalls!). Look what happened in our absence...

First, she stole Ashton's Shirley Temple with a little help from a very naughty looking boy
(too bad Jon had the camera because I'm sure you could see this look on his face as well!)...

Then she apparently lit up a smoke and in such a nice restaurant!!!

Don't worry, the next time Ashton wanted to check out the restroom, we took Rebecca with us
(both for her own good and for the photo op!)...
I'm sorry that is so bad to post but it was so funny! At least the boys found something fun to do, I guess, rolling smokes that is!
I'm just so glad we were at a corner booth where hopefully no one else saw our smoking doll!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: