Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Big Boy Milestone

Today was a big day in the Dodd house as the twins had their first food! They weren't crazy about it as most babies aren't. I was surprised though because my chunky Wesley never turns food down, but he actually liked the food less than Will. Wesley made the classic awful face I remember Jackson making. Will didn't love it but took it in stride and even smiled some.



Of course, Jon had to get in on the action!

We are trying the cereal as a way to get them sleeping thought the night. They are actually kind of sleeping through the night. The problem is; they are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Wesley falls asleep early. About 10 Will wakes up in the best mood raring to go. He's really cute and fun at that time of the night. I have to fuss at Jon for playing with him and getting him all riled up at bedtime, just like he does the big kids. Several nights Will has kept us up past midnight while Wesley snoozes. I'm afraid Jon is spoiling him (albeit out of despertion) by doing his famous "swinging" that he spoiled Jackson and Ashton to before they could fall asleep. Will is definatley a night owl like his mommy. Unfortunately, Wesley takes after his daddy and is apparently a morning person. He wakes up about 3 or 4 to eat! My little piggie can't sleep through the night because he can't go that long without eating! I actually don't mind getting up with him that much. It's amazing how simple it seems to get up with just one baby! Jon and I keep laughing that we'll never again have sympathy for those with just one baby!

No comments: