Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Birthday Bash...

We had Gram and GranBobby over for their birthday lunch along with Uncie Tyler. Of course, nothing is more fun at a get together than rockin' our to Rock Band. All families do this right?

Since GranBobby is always wowing us with a "new" joke, we decided to make him his own joke book full of some new material. The jokes were picked out and illustrated by Jackson and Ashton, of course.
I was pretty proud of my gift to them. I made a book on Phot*oWorks of our trip to Gatlinburg. I thought it came out really good. I need to make more of these. It was so fast and fun.
We saved the best part of the day for last. Jon entertained the crowd with his wicked moves on Jackson's Ripstick. Well, we all were entertained but maybe not in the way he intended!
A fun Sunday afternoon complete with leftovers so I didn't have to cook that night, a beautiful thing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: