Thursday, February 5, 2009

Well, Hello Officer...

No, nothing is wrong here. We're all OK. No, I was not aware that someone in my house had called 911 and was still on the line. However, I have two 1 year olds so who knows who it could have been. Yes, please do come in and feel free to look around. Yes, here is the phone on the floor still dialed to 911. I think it was probably the little, quiet one, but that one had the phone earlier. Yes, I assure you we are OK. Thank you for parking behind the bush and sneaking up to the house. I am really, really sorry to have bothered you and tied up the 911 line. I will put the phone up this minute. Thanks again. Have a good day!


Wow, I really wish I had picked up the house a little today. I wonder what 911 operators heard me yelling at the children in the last 20 minutes, hmmm...

2 comments:

Sonja said...

That's hilarious!

Shawn said...

Oh Tonya...we have to talk. Last month Sp. Hill police had to come out to our house too. They are very prompt. They didn't have to search my house, thankfully. I had to meet them out at the curb and explain the situ.