Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Look Who's 18 Months...


OK, actually the twins turned 18 months 2 weeks ago, but there hasn't been much bloggin' going on around here so I'm a little late! As you can imagine, getting a good picture of 2 tots is not the easiest thing in the world. I haven't even scheduled their 18 month portraits yet because I'm dreading it! So, I snapped these at my Grandmother's. This little swing was actually on my playhouse when I was little so I thought it was the perfect place to confine, I mean pose them!

So, 18 things I love about my boys:
1. They LOVE to read! They both bring me books and say, "book". I then have a lap full of snuggly kids who grin the entire time I'm reading!
2. They get ridiculously excited when they see a cat. Wesley says, "neow", and Will screams, "cat!"
3. Most mornings I'm woken up by yells of "Mama, nooooooowww!"
4. I melt at Will's blue eyes and Wesley's curls.
5. They actually get excited and run to the gate when I ask them if they want to go night-night.
6. Anytime I need sympathy from strangers I tell them I have twin 18 month olds!
7. I love dressing them in coordinating outfits- especially Will in blue and Wesley in green.
8. I laugh every morning at how Wesley only has waffles left and Will only has banana left then let them swap and eat each other's leftovers.
9. I love to hear them say Jackson's name and laugh so hard when he plays with them.
10. It is really sweet to watch them run to sit at their table when they see Ashton coming to read them a book.
11. They climb onto the couch, point to the TV and say "Wo Wor" when they want to watch Word World (hey, at least it's educational).
12.When Will's tired he lays his head on your shoulder with his hands behind his back.
13. When Wesley is actually still enough to cuddle he'll sit cheek to cheek with me.
14. You can get them to do anything if you chant, "Go Will. Go Wesley."
15. If they hear music or find a microphone they get their groove on.
16. When a song is over they throw their intrument down, throw their arms up and yell, "Woooo".
17. I have a lot of pride when I realize I survived twins for the last 18 months!
18. They make me laught and love them more each and every day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Betty said...

That's such a sweet photo! Now...aren't you a professional photographer? What's this about not getting their portraits done? I think you do a fabulous job capturing your families priceless precious moments:)!!!

Anyhoo...love the 18 things you love about them, too!