Thursday, February 19, 2009

Will the Blogger...

When I was publishing my "Wordless Wednesday" post I noticed a post that had been saved as a rough draft. It said:


gnggngnvvnvnvnnc.c.cf


Anytime he is allowed in the kitchen, Will climbs up to the desk and starts pecking at the keys on my laptop. He is actually really gentle and looks at the screen and moves his little fingers just like he is typing. However, I did not realize that his talents extended to somehow starting then saving a post on my blog??? Looks like I'll have a co-author on my blog before long. It would actually be a lot of help because I certainly can't keep up (I'm downloading 747 pictures to my computer right now!).

Obviously, I couldn't simply delete his sweet little typing. I just hope he's not mad that I published his rough draft??? I hope he didn't have more to say or I could be in trouble!

No comments: