Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Love Baseball...

Believe me, I must love baseball and this boy to endure the chase-two-toddlers-all-over-the-world for 2 hours every game! I don't exactly get to leisurely enjoy (or even see most of) the games this season with my two little whirlwinds who always go in opposite directions, but I still love watching my boy play (and my girl is even playing for the first time this summer!). These are really the first time I've had the opportunity to take pictures. I was able to this night only because my sweet husband took it upon himself to hire me a sweet teenager to help me chase babies! She was a lot of help, but I wish there were two of her!

So, here is my handsome 8 year old in his 8th season, can you belive that?!
We are proud to be the Captai*n D's Tampa Bay Rays. We went to have dinner there before our last game and they all wanted to know where we got our shirts. It was pretty funny!

Jackson is very excited to be "pitching" this year. Although it is still coach pitch he loves playing that position, just like his daddy.
Jon is for the 6th time coaching the team.

I'm ridiculously sad that this is the last time Jon will be pitching to him. I love the sight of him out there on the mound with my boy. It is a beautiful sight. I guess his arm will get about 2 years rest and then he'll be pitching to the wee ones!




Posted by Picasa


The twins are J's biggest fans.

I also love this picture of all our players who were more excited to see the caterpillar Ashton caught than the game. That might explain our record, hmmm???

This has been a really fun season where we have been blessed with a wonderful group of players and parents. Like I said, I love baseball!

No comments: