Saturday, May 2, 2009

On Any Given Day...

I'm always trying to document the big moments in life, birthday parties, recitals and such, but it's really the every day life that is truly the most important. So, what will you find my 4 doing on any given lazy day at home?

If allowed, Jackson will be playing his Playstati*n:

Wesley ADORES the vacuum. He will play with it for hours!

Will loves to find a nook and settle in. Somedays it's the Blue's Clue*s chair with a book or like today it is the gaming chair with his own controller thinking he's really playing:

This should not come as a surprise to anyone who has called my house lately since Ashton now insists on answering all calls!
So, there we are just hanging out and enjoying be together. In all fairness, I guess I should include myself. If the camera had been turned on me I'd be in pajamas blog lurking! Jon gets off the hook since he was at work! I pray to always remember the beauty of a houseful of kids just enjoying one another. I am so blessed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: