Friday, October 23, 2009

My Top 5 Wish List...

Superheroes and Princesses hosts top 5 Fridays. This week is Mommy wishes and I felt like doing a little dreaming:

Here are my top 5 completely self-centered mommy wishes:

1. To add on to our house- schoolroom and bonus room. We thought we were going to do this and I had plans (literally and figuratively) but it can't happen right now. I'm trying not to be bitter about it but I can sure wish for it!

2. I'd like a week alone in my home to clean out, organize and purge every drawer and closet. While I was here alone my kids and husband would be at cleaning boot camp learning how to maintain what I was accomplishing!

3. A scrapbooking retreat with my friends.

4. A get-away to work on homeschool lesson plans. This would be awesome if I had my homeschool friends there to plan with!

5. My digital pictures printed and organized. This would really help with step number 3.

Wow, after looking at this it occurs to me maybe I should just wish for their to be 48 hours in a day or a clone of myself because it is all things that have to do with time! What can I say, I am 1 busy woman who is typing and dreaming rather than working on any of those things :)

Feel free to head over and link up your wishes too!

1 comment:

Christy Killoran said...

I love #2! Thanks for linking. I hope some of your wishes come true.