Friday, October 30, 2009

Warning: This Post is X-Rated...

I'm not sure you are allowed to use this word on your good Christian blog, but I had to share.

We were just outside carving pumpkins. OK, Jon was carving. I was sitting on the porch taking pictures. Ashton came running up to me very excited saying. "Mommy, Mommy come see Daddy carved nipples on my pumpkin's smile!"

Yeah, those would be dimples :)

Don't worry, the human body is on our homeschool curriculum coming up soon. Although I wasn't planning on covering those. hmmmmm?????

2 comments:

Betty said...

Oh...that's pretty PG-13 compared to some of the words that come out of my babes....too funny!

Fireman Max said...

Doing good mom. We are experiencing the D--n and S--t words at my house. Gotta love growing up. No, I didn't teach them before you ask! ;)