Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello, My Name Is Joy...

A few nights ago my ex-husband, Earl, and I were invited to a Tacky Wacky Wigorama and since we are tacky kind of people,we were ready. Earl even took his list with him, Dummy.


You're probably wondering why would I go somewhere with my ex when I would much rather be with Darnell? Well, it was his high school reunion and he didn't want to go alone. I don't blame him. It was scary! Some of those people looked like it was still the 80's! Besides, he promised to buy me a hot tub!



Because we like to party, we kept right on the next morning with our kids,who don't look a thing like us:



Then we had a little fun with Earl Jr. #1:



and Earl Jr. #2- notice the closed eyes. We're working on the 'stache.



Then we had a little too much fun! Notice how they are the perfect blend of us- my beautiful hair and Earl's closed eyes.





Junior Junior wasn't too happy about this. Earl should probably put this on his list.

I tell you that girl inherited my beauty (ya'll did know that I once won Little Miss Camden County didn't ya'?). Wait, that's my son???

OH SNAP!!!

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Love it!!!!

Sonja said...

Ha! I never knew you were a "little Ms.". Learn something new every day!