Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkin Time...

As usual, we carved pupkins at the last minute! This is a project Daddy is totally in charge of while I stand back and take pictures.
I was glad I could standbacksince Ashton's pupkin turned out to be rotten-oops! It's not like she was likely to dig into it too much anyway! She was still happy:
This boy was thrilled because Daddy bought them a carving kit and he got to design and carve on his own this year.
Will was pretty amazed (and Luke too):
Wesley was, well...

All in all, the pumpkins turned out great. Ashton used the plastic eyes that came in the carving kit. Will is totally scared of them. Every time he gets close he says, "The eyes. The eyes." He won't go past them on the stairs unless I carry him! They are the only thing he was scared of this Halloween!

Pretty sure next year we'llbe carving 4. I guess we shouldn't wait until the last minute!

No comments: